SECRETS OF JAPAN - CHERRY BLOSSOM SMALL GROUP JOURNEY
To Japan - 13 Nights
- 13 Nights
- Travel Dates:
- 24/03/24 to 06/04/24
- 31/03/24 to 13/04/24
Price per person
Discover the enchanting beauty of the cherry blossom season in 2024 with these guaranteed Small Group Journey departures.
With spaces still available on groups departing in March for this magical season, we invite you to embark on an unforgettable journey.
These small group journeys to Japan run with a maximum size of 16, giving you the perfect opportunity to immerse yourself in this mesmerizing spectacle.
Join us for a unique travel experience and book now to secure your place and explore this once in a lifetime journey.
Explore the vibrant streets of Kappabashi Dori, a haven for culinary enthusiasts. Discover a multitude of shops offering an extensive range of kitchenware, from pots and pans to utensils and furniture for restaurant owners. Don’t miss the intriguing stores selling lifelike food samples for display purposes. Immerse yourself in the world of textiles at Nippori Fabric Town, where a plethora of fabric stores await. From traditional silks to contemporary printed cotton, you’ll find a treasure trove of fabrics. Experience the charming ambiance of Yanaka Old Town, known for its distinct “shitamachi” or downtown atmosphere. Delight in the stark contrast to Tokyo’s modernity as you wander through this nostalgic neighbourhood.
- All pricing is reflected in Australian Dollars unless otherwise specifically denoted.
- Prices exclude airfares (unless specified), visa fees, travel insurances, and any personal purchases.
- Prices are per person sharing a double room. Single and triple rooms rates are available upon request.
- Dates, itineraries and prices may vary depending on the seasonality.
- Some countries may charge additional destination taxes (per person or per night).
- Hotels mentioned in the itinerary are subjected to availability. They may be changed to similar or higher standard hotels.
- All displayed tour maps are originated from Google Maps and are indicative. They are not representative of the exact travel routes of the itinerary.
- For more details please visit our booking conditions page.